Friday, August 31, 2007

(SCREAM!!) I got published!!!!!


I am still in utter shock!!!! I sat down to look through the latest "Take Ten" issue from the Stampers Sampler - and to my SURPRISE, page 46 has THREE of my cards!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!!! I'll post a picture later - I am still too much in shock to work the camera or the scanner! LOL UPDATE... got the scanner on and here is the page!!!! ;)
In celebration - I am really putting goodies together for the "BLOG CANDY" package from the previous post (scroll down to Hottie Hubbie). So - don't miss your chance!!! Leave a comment on the post below about your favorite movie star!!!
UPDATE: Here is a short list of the "Blog Candy" that can be yours, just for a post!!! New Paper Crimper, New video on faux leather, Heidi Swapp journaling pads, clear bubble tags, CM mini packs, and more! :)
Happy Labor Day!!!!
Inky hugz,
Candi

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH My GOlly!!!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see them!

Jewels said...

That's AWESOME Candi! Way to go.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

SO EXCITING!!! Congratulations!!! Very cool!
:-)

Sandy said...

How Awesome!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I got your card fronts. Thank you soooo much. You're to sweet!!!

Rita Holmes said...

CONGRATULATIONS Candi!!! I'm so glad you are published!

Rita Holmes

Anonymous said...

These are GREAT Candi!! I'm sooooo happy for you!!
Your a celebrity now :o)

Anonymous said...

Way cool Candi!!! That's so fantastic! I just LOVE your scrapbook page of yourself, its one of my favorites from Seminiar!

Also, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me a little note...

hugs

Nancy B said...

Totally AWESOME!!!

I think I would fall over if I had any thing published.


Thanks for sharing your exciting news with us!!!



Hey one more thing. Thanks for adding my blog link to your site.

but it doesn't work Check it out.

Jen Carter said...

Congrats Candi!! Love those cards, you did an awesome job!!