Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hello August!!!!

Being part of The Angel Company is such a totaly blessing in my life!!!! AND I want to share that blessing with you!!! Now is a"stamptastical" (thank you Awna for the new word!LOL) to join TAC!!! During the month of August, in addition to the best starter kit around, new demonstrators will recieve a hostess Level C and Level D stamp set! Sorry that I don't have picts right now, but trust me - these two sets are "stamptastical!" AND through the month of August, I have a special for new demonstrators that sign up with me ~ FREE shipping on your starter kit!!! I will pay YOU for the cost of shipping for your kit! Now, you can't beat that!!!!
If you are interested or have questions, shoot me an email - I would love to answer them.
Here are a few things that go with being a demonstrator with The Angel Company:
*Sa-weet commission plan
*Awesome demonstrator discounts!
*EASY Quota - $100 minumum every FOUR months
*FUN contests for demonstrators!!!
I DARE YOU to ask me why being an angel is more fun!!!

1 comment:

Awna said...

oh oh oh...I wanna sign up under you!

XO
Awna