Sunday, August 5, 2007

Lazy Weekend!



Isn't a lazy weekend just what the Dr. ordered sometimes?!?!? Not a completely lazy weekend, I did get some crafting in and today read a book. "Pearl Jinx." (by Sandra Hill) It was pretty cute.


Here is a card that I made this last spring. I need to take some picts of my recent projects... anyway, the paper is from Whimsy Blossoms, designed by friend Mabelle. To make the diamonds (idea cased from a Creating Keepsakes layout - can't remember which month though) I cut strips of patterned paper and glued them side by side onto white CS. Then, I got out my trusty quilting rulers and cut me some diamonds. It was fun and I think it turned out pretty cute, too! :)

This one I did for a recent swap! I used Surf Shoppe from TAC and one of the new TAC stamp sets, Everyday Events to create this fun and totally easy card! I used Pantone markers to color the image and the flowers are Prima.
Hope that the weeks starts out "enjoyable!"

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

These ones are so cheery!
:-)