Saturday, August 25, 2007

Where Did August Go????

I can't believe that next weekend is Labor Day already!!!! What happened to the month of August?!?!
Just a reminder, speaking of August, if you are interested in getting your "Angel Wings" by becoming a demonstrator with The Angel Company, this month - I am offering new angels who sign with me - FREE SHIPPING on their starter kit! And this month The Angel Company is offering a Level C & Level D hostess set!! This is HUGE!!!! AWESOME!!!!
Let's see, I received the latest "Scrapbooking with Lisa Bearnson" book and mini scrapbook from QVC. It was pretty fun. I also received the new CARDS magazine this week too. AWESOME artwork in there!
So far, still Saturday morning, and not much completed yet... not even the house completely cleaned... don't you hate it when you know that you HAVE to clean, but totally don't want to!!! LOL
Here is an oldie, but goodie... It uses the set from The Angel Company called Everything Nice. CS is from DCWV, the little gone fishing sign is actually from a retired set - Grandpa's Cabin. The fish hanging from the fishing pole is from Camp Out. Colored with Prismacolor colored pencils and the Dove Blender pen. This Dove Blender pen rocks because you can refill it and change out the tip - it is awesome to use!! (I think that I have used awesome enough in this post! LOL)
Today I hope to get a DoodleBug house covered and decorated... we'll see how the crafting mojo kicks in! Maybe it is the lack of coffee?!?! Speaking of coffee (and I continue to ramble!), Burger King has the BEST TURBO coffee! It is some seriously strong coffee with a kick! I am addicted! $1.59 too, can't beat that!!!
Hey! And a shout out to new angels and newly promoted Team Leaders!!! Welcome!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Thanks Candi for the shout out! Great job with your coloring and your card!
:-)