Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Rainy dayz make stampin' dayz!


This week and weekend were kinda gloomy. Today the sun decided to shine and it was beautiful out! I did take advantage of the rainy dayz though to do some projects.
This first one is a little box for my hubby to put his pictures of his road trip from this last weekend. The paper is from the DCWV Rock Star Stack layered on top of some orange. The stamp is from a Harley Davidson set that I got a couple of years ago. This is just the coolest paper pack!!! I am thinking that Halloween cards might be really fun and different out of this stack!

This next one is an ATC that I did for a swap. I used two sets from The Angel Company - Circle Sampler and Wild West. Cardstock is DCWV and some solid brown from!?!?!? OH! and I used new paper from The Angel Company!!! I love this new one!!! It is called Winchester. The colors are yummy!!!!!!!
TGIW!!! Thank God is it Wednesday!!!!!!!
Keep on inkin!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh wow Candi! Look at these fab creations.

:-)