Monday, June 22, 2009

A Little Love


Wow! I am on a role! Three days in a row!!! Has to be a record for me here!!!
This card I made this winter too - for a swap. The "love" is stamped on shrink plastic. It kind of has a "Love Elsie" look to it - at least that was my inspiration. Love her art work!!! The stamp of the fun oval is from, Sassy Girl, from The Angel Company. It is on sale, 25% off and not available after this week!! This was my #1 favorite stamp set last year. Just so sassy!!! ~ and the heart is from Linear Sentiments, TAC too. And can't forget the Stickles! I used the glitter Spica pens from Copic for the added detail at the bottom. Monday... usually I stay in bed until the last minute to get up and ready for work. This morning for some odd reason - I was up (and out of bed) before 6am!!! Hope the rest of my day is as productive!
Happy Monday!
Inky Hugz!

No comments: