Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Little Birdie Told Me...

Only one more day until the new catalog is released from The Angel Company! I am very excited - can you tell! LOL

"A little birdie told me" is one of my favorite sayings - I wonder where it came from?
The card that I have to share today (fourth day in a row! Whoo hoo!) is one of my trades for seminar. So, if you are going to seminar - come find me to trade! I have to give Kudos to the latest issue of Cards magazine for the inspiration for this card.
I used The Angel Company's ultra smooth white card stock for the body of the card, the roof and door are from the Penelope paper pack, a stamp set available online only - Early Bird, button from one of the ultra cute In Blossom button/flower packs, and can't live with out it - Scrapper's Floss in brown. The ink is Palette in Burnt Umber and Landscape. I let it dry and used Pantone markers to color and add detail. I stitched the roof for some added accent as well as the door so that it actually opened - using the little button as a door knob. I must have sewn something on a uniform for DH last using my sewing machine, because it had a lovely BDU green thread in it - and it was perfect for my little house! :)
Well, here is to a day of hanging out in airports and flying to Wichita!
Inky hugz!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

cute cute card ... maybe we can swap at Seminar ... I'll be there tomorrow! Should be fun!