Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Summer!!!!

Summer Solstice is here! Today in Fairbanks, we get 100% daylight! Hopefully no rain as well...

I have a card to share! I know, it has been awhile! I would like to be able to say that I have a good excuse as to my absence, but other than work and busy life - not really! I kind of lost my mojo this winter, I think. It was a LONGGGG winter...
So, no more waiting!
Here is it! (a little late or WAY early - depends on how you look at it!)"Hoppy Easter!" These cute bunnies are from "No Bunny Like You" from The Angel Company. The frame is from QuicKutz. Edge punch from Fiskars. The fun paper is from The Angel Company, Pop Rockz.
I do have more to share! But need to wait until next week. It is Seminar for The Angel Company and I have been busy making trades, prop swap, and other goodies!!! It is a fun time - and the new catalog is revealed! So excited!!!
Enjoy your weekend ~ and be sure to stop back by again soon!
Inky hugz!

No comments: