Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fun at Seminar!

Well, on my way after a totally fun weekend at The Angel Company's Seminar in Wichita at the Hyatt. My feet are a wee bit tired of the sock hop last night! It was too much fun and the costumes were so fantastic!!! My fave had to be Heather though - she was our "Jan" from Grease and carried around her tooth brush! Hilarious! (Remember that part in Grease where Jan sings along with the tooth brush commercial? "Brusha, brusha, brusha..." LOL)
The new catalog/idea book was released. Some very cute stamps! We were able to stamp images from about 8 or so different sets. I can't wait to get home and start coloring and creating!
ClubMED also had fantastic prop swaps! Here is what I made. Jenny McGee got it. :) I used a
Timeless Template from Paepertrey Ink. I think it is the carry along. I found 10 Chocolate Rules and printed them for the front pocket. The inside has a tin with decorated chocolate.This is the swap that I made for ClubMED. I found the inspiration again in Cards magazine. The pillow box is a die cut that I used the clam shells that our stamps come in. Very "green!" Now I need more stamps to get more boxes! LOL The pillow box is filled with a rainbow pack of licorice. Yummy! These were fun and easy to make. A great birthday favor! The stamp is from TAC as well. I will have more to post later this week. I am sure that there will be some great pictures cirucalting from this weekend. ;)
INKY HUGZ!

No comments: