Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hats Off!

I got to spend the ENTIRE day to day make cards! It was the same card 40 times over, but it was so awesome! I haven't spent a day like this in ages!!! Have to get my swaps ready for The Angel Company's Seminar next week in Whichita, KS.
Here is another card that I made - this spring. I had a couple contests this winter/spring for my down line in The Angel Company. This was one of the cards that I sent with their goodie box! I was into the basic, clean look. Paper is again the Pop Rockz from The Angel Company as is the stamp set, "Hats Off." The little faces in this set are really cute. The die cut is the left over middle from a Nestability. Every bit of paper counts! :) I used my old old old Pantone markers to color this little gal. Little by little they are dieing off and being replaced with Copics. Only thing I am missing with the change is the tiny third tip my Pantones have. Great for little detail. Oh well...
Another Monday is coming fast! And only two more days until I leave for Seminar!!! Whoo-hoo! Can't wait to spend some quality "girlie-girl" time with my peeps!
Inky hugz!!!

No comments: