Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dutch Blue

I am going for a new blogging record! Three in a row! Whoo-hoo!!!!
This is one of my favorite stamps sets from the spring Serindipity magalogue release. "A Kind of Gratitude." The dark blue cardstock is from DCWV that The Angel Company carries in 8 1/2 x 11 in packs of 25! So rocks!!! I think that this are Purple 1 (looks Navy). The lighter blue in the background is from the "blues" Bazzill paperpack that TAC carries. The white is the Ultrasmooth from TAC. I love the weight of it. Not too heavy, not too light. Great when coloring with Copics (doesn't seap through the paper). The label looking stamp is from a hostess set in the Serendipity magalogue. Maybe it will be available for sale in the new catalog/idea book?!?!?!? I'll let you know on Thursday! ;) I stamped the flower image three times and cut out the middle cirlce, then the leaf part and added it to the larger whole flower for a 3-D look. I did use my Copics to color - but bad girl, I didn't write down which ones. The colors for this card were inspired by some stickers that I picked up at the Michael's $1 spot. It reminds me of some Danish dishes that my grandmother had. Oh! and this was also a sketch challenge hosted by the lovely Heather Scott!

OK, on a completely different note... last night I finally updated my iphone with the new 3.0 version. LOVE it!!!! The copy/paste feature is the best! I can't waint until AT&T comes out with picture messaging. That is the only thing that I don't like about the iphone... other than that, happy consumer here! Also - getting ready to head out to Seminar tonight. It makes for a LONG night those red-eye flights! But, I am downloading a couple new movies from itunes and updating my ipod for the trip!
Have a great day!
Inky hugz!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the blues!