Sunday, September 30, 2007

Are you EVER too old for Halloween fun?!


I don't think so!!!!! In fact, this year I have already been having too much fun! I think that it is in part due to the fun paper pack from The Angel Company, Simply Spooky. I love that the colors can be used for more than just Halloween, but then are also perfect for Halloween!!
Here is a doodlebug house that I covered. I still need to get a white light for my photo set-up! Oh well... at least it isn't blurry! LOL Anyway, this was so much fun to make!! I can't wait to do a Christmas/gingerbread looking house too! The stamp set I used is called Boo Bash, from TAC.

The Fall Supplement is up too!!! Check out the TAC website (click on Fall Supplement)! I love the Halloween and Thanksgiving sets - I want them all!!! BUT my absolute favorite is the Retro Reindeer set.

Also this moth is Double Hostess Benefits!!! Host a FUNshop with The Angel Company in the month of October and receive DOUBLE the 50% off items, DOUBLE the hostess stamp sets, and DOUBLE the FUN!!!! Customers also receive DOUBLE gift with purchase stamps!!! (with every $30 you spend, get two instead of one GWP stamp!!!) AND (how can there be more!!!) A few of the Designer Series 8x8 paper pads are only $3.50!!!! Check out Finger Paint, Country Cottage, Metropolis, and Lap of Luxury!!! AND a special Kaleidoscopes Paper Pack!!! It includes one each of the Kaleidescope Girlz, Boyz, (both 8x8) and Brights (12x12. PLUS an exclusive stamp set!!! I can email you a flyer if you are interested. (stampcandy @ gmail. com) *delete the spaces*

Okey, I think that is about all for now!! Oh!!! The Mystery Hostess party on Saturday went fabulous!!! I know that the mystery hostess is excited to pick her rewards!!!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Love your house! Boo Bash is one of my all-time favorites too!
Jewels
http://paperjewels.blogspot.com