Sunday, September 23, 2007

Gearing Up for a WEEK!!!

I have a feeling that this week is going to be very busy and stressful, so I thought that I would post tonight instead ~ just in case I don't get a chance to later this week!

First of all... Saturday, Sept. 29th from 1 - 4 at my house in North Pole, I am hosting a Mystery Hostess party featuring The Angel Company! I haven't done a FUNshop in months and thought that this would be fun! :) Come on by if you are in the area! We will be making a couple cute little projects, munching on yummy delectables, and having fun!!!!

Santa's Reindeer...
This post is a special post for my friend Awna's little guy, Logan. I got word that he was really
digging the picture of the momma moose outside our house ~ and thought that he might like to see Santa's Reindeer! This is Dasher! Logan, he is eating lots of good reindeer food that he is ready for the long flight on Christmas Eve!!!

Cropping fun!
Yesterday was so much fun cropping at Two Street Scrappers! The theme for the crop was purple! We got little purple bags, purple CM stuff, etc. I actually did 6 pages too! That
included time to shop across the street, visit, eat, and teach a little project class. I am so glad that Kathy and Shelly have a studio for us to scrap at ~ what a blessing during the LONG winter!!!

Card to share!

Here is another Halloween card that I did. Again, that light isn't the greatest, but I will work on that! :)
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

If only I lived closer!!! I'd come to your mystery FunShop!
:-)

Eva said...

I LOVE the reindeer...how awesome is that!