Monday, October 1, 2007

MONDAY!!!!!


Am I ever glad that the work day is over! Phew! I couldn't sleep last night ~ I can probably attribute that to too much coffee, too late in the day! But, it was this new Foldger's Gourmet vanilla biscotti. Yum!!! Anyway, I was pooped all day and DH is getting sick... you know what that means! LOL

I do have a post for you though! This was from the FUNshop that I had on Saturday. My friend Linda (she is a SU! consultant too! ) demoed this at our 12 hour crop at "Two Street Scrappers." It is a really cute candy bar pull. I thought that they were so cute and a great project to demo lots of tools!!! The paper is Kaliedoscope Brights, stamp from Too Spooky, candy bar by Hershey LOL ~ and I used my new Spellbinders to cut the circle behind the spider! Fun! Fun!!!

Before I sign off... if you have ever even kind of thought about hosting a FUNshop with The Angel Company ~ now is absolutely the time to do it!!!! Double hostess benefits and FREE TAC BAG (grab bag of stamps with a minimum $250 FUNshop order). Zowie!!! "Virtual" FUNshops are welcome too! What is a "virtual FUNshop?" Post a comment with your email and I will get back to you!!!! :)
And what about new demonstrators?!? Check this out! In addition to all the goodies in the starter kit for a fabulous price, get another $50 in TAC stamps of your choice and a FREE TAC Grab Bag of stamps!! AND to top that off, I am offering to sweeten your shipping charges with a gift certificate equal to your shipping charges for TAC goodies ~ from me!!!! Wowzers!!! APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, and Puerto Rico ... that is another $65 in TAC goodies for you!!! We ALWAYS get the raw end of the deal on shipping charges... LOL Want more details? email me at: stamp candy @ gmail . com (remove spaces)

GOOD NIGHT!!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What a cute little goodie! You always have such sweet projects!
:-)