Thursday, September 20, 2007

I made this little guy maybe last Halloween!?!? But I love how he turned out!!!! The set is a retired set from The Angel Company. His clothes are paper pieced. Simple ~ fast ~ and fun!!!! The bats are stamped on twill tape.
I have some new cards to post for Halloween too - I'll get those up soon. Halloween isn't really my cup of tea, but I do LOVE dressing up! And making cute little cards are fun too! Any reason to paper craft, right?!?
I am getting all geared up for a 12 hour crop on Saturday at the fabulous Two Street Scrappers studio in Fairbanks!!! I am sooo excited!!! DH is in Anchorage again this weekend, so I can play!!! Whoo-hoo!!!!!
It is one of those "don't blink" times in Interior Alaska... Fall! The leaves turned and are starting to fall. And momma and baby moose all over the place!!! I saw 6 moose yesterday! "Daft" is the only real word that I can think of that truly describes moose. This one was licking the front of our garage as I came home from work one day ~ I think that she thought that it was a salt lick... Daft! LOL

1 comment:

Card Creativity said...

love your blog. going to add you to my google reader
Julie