Thursday, January 6, 2011

More to Share!


I tell you - it was so nice to be able to spend some time in my craft room over the holidays! I even went over to my friend Darci's one night and scrapbooked! Haven't done that for ever!
Here are a couple more cards to share! These images are from Simply Betty. Lovin' Simply Betty digis!!! The paper is some really old Doodlebug that I dug out of my extra large paper pile (ok, there are multiple paper piles! ROFL) The little snowflakes are a My Favorite Things die. And the trees are from Spellbinders dies. The large snowflake is a Sizzix. Greeting - The Angel Company. The girls were colored with Copics. And don't forget the Stickles!
Off to finish create! I think that I am going to try (for a first time) a SFYTT sketch today and I have stamps to cut. Something about cutting new stamps...
Have a great day!
Inky hugz!

No comments: