Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Couple to Share...


Still a few to post that I made over the holidays. This week was CRAZY going back to work - so not a lot of time to play since I worked late almost every night. Hopefully today will be productive! :)
These two cards were made with scraps from some paper I was holding onto because I loved it so much - by The Paper Company. I believe that I received the words in a ScrapGoods kit years ago. Finally used them! What a great feeling when digging in the stash and finding lost treasures. LOL The letters are actually see through - I just backed them with paper.
I also have been working on my Etsy store - I have sold a table runner - I was sooo excited!!! I have three items listed - two table runner quilts and a handmade card. Hope to list more over the weekend. I am listed as Stampcandy in Etsy if you want to take a peak! :) One of the mini quilts is actually a checkerboard. It is really cute. Comes with big buttons for the checker pieces. Great for travel.
Enjoy your weekend! I know I will - despite the -25 below zero weather outside.

No comments: