Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Promotions and fun!

This past weekend was my birthday... 33! I celebrated by having a stamp-a-stack of birthday cards and was joined by 11 very lovely ladies for the afternoon!!! Thanks for coming ladies!!! :)

I also hit our newest local scrapbook store, "Back Porch Memories." That was a most fun shopping spree! The new My Mind's Eye/Wild Asparagus 29th Street Market collection was available. I LOVE it!!!

Yesterday was the monthly promotion ceremony on base. I attended with my friend Kara, as her DH was promoted to Master SGT. My friend Jen was there too, as her DH was promoted to Staff SGT. I quickly became the unofficial photographer for the girls. So, I headed to the front of the theatre and had a grand time taking photos of their guys as they got socked in the arm and all that good stuff. I cracked up after the ceremony as the General and Command Chief came up to me saying that all they could see were flashes (from my camera none-the-less). And then I was fully impressed when our Commander asked me if I did Creative Memories and all that kind of stuff! Wow! I bet he has a scrapbooker in his house! LOL :)


1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Happy Belated Birthday Candi!!! Sounds like you had a blast on your special day!

:-)