Monday, April 7, 2008

Retreat Recap

Well, this happened over a month ago - but I finally downloaded the pictures! I went on a long weekend getaway with some girlfriends to a local Bed-N-Breakfast for some serious scrapbooking and lovely food!!! It was just gorgeous!!! Log-cabin style home in the hills outside of Fairbanks. The view was breath-taking, the company was superb, and the BNB hostess cooked us the most yummy breakfast!!! I re-did my senior book from High School - 50 pages! Now, they weren't anything elaborate, just more to save the pictures that had already started to yellow a bit and get newspaper clippings into a safer environment. I had a great time reminiscing about those crazy times in high school. Sometimes I really wonder how I lived through all that craziness! LOL
Tomorrow is DHs birthday, so I baked him a lemon cake this afternoon and invited some friends over for cake and ice cream. He HATES letting anyone know that it is his birthday... but I love celebrating it for him!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Looks like a whole lot of fun!

Happy Birthday to your husband!

:-)