Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Stamp-a-Stack Weekend! ANd New Clover Country!!

This Saturday I am hosting a Stamp-a-Stack of Birthday Cards! And it just so happens to be my birthday! I couldn't think of a better way to spend the afternoon! I asked DH to make me a "princess" cake... we'll see. LOL Anyway, I have been busy cutting paper and ribbon, putting kits together, and all that good stuff for Saturday. Thus, no cards to post!
The sun is starting to rise earlier and set later... and causing lovely glares on the TV. So, last night a trip on a whim to WalMart occured. TROUBLE!!! We found curtains and a great curtain rod for living room, great black out curtains for the bedroom ~ as well as a cool curtain rod... and of course other things that we really didn't need! Isn't that how it always goes?! Glad that we don't go to Walmart very often! Anyway, the curtains are hung in the living room and make such a difference! They even look pretty - well, except for the wrinkles ~ but those will hang out.
Ohhh!!! New toy!!! DH let me get a Pazzle for my birthday! HSN had a great package deal a couple weeks ago. I have opened the box - but have to wait until after my stamp-a-stack to play with it or else I fear that I will get nothing done! I am debating on getting rid of my Cricket now... hmmm... tough decision... whatcha think?
Last thing... our shoppette got my and DHs favorite ice cream in!!! Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby!!! It is delectable! Here is the description from Ben & Jerry's website! I LOVE it!
"It began with two office jokesters' pulling a prank on a colleague whose endless tales of his love for Ben & Jerry's made them nuts. They hatched an imaginary batch packed with pretzels, peanut butter, & fudge in vanilla malt ice cream & spread a rumor of a brand new Ben & Jerry's hit called ""Chubby Hubby"". After searching obsessively he was crushed when the hoax was revealed, so the jokesters home-made a pint. He proclaimed it too good to be a joke & after one taste, so did we. The rest is history. Chubby Hubby -- it's no joke!"

OK! Last thing to share!!! Today you can officially purchase your 4-H Clover Country CD!!!! Your state 4-H program will receive 10% for each CD purchased from the 4-H Mall. It is a very cool CD!!! Sugarland (which you might remember a post back in October where I got my picture taken with Jennifer Nettles at a National 4-H event), Reba, Faith Hill, and more!!! $9.99! What a deal!!! I LOVE the cover... very hip!!!!

No comments: