Monday, April 21, 2008

A Little Monkey


I guess I have been stuck on this polka dot paper from AMM. :) The stamps are from The Angel Company. I also used my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug too. I love that thing! Oh! And loving those little Dew Drops!
This past Sunday, DH and I went into Fairbanks to check out the new Bailey's Furniture store. We were in desperate need of a new kitchen table (we gave our "garage sale" find to an airmen that needed it when we staged our house for sale last Summer). We found a really awesome countertop height one with a built in/fold-up leaf. And we also came home with this really great cheetah print chaise lounge for the "office." My husband is a collector of Marinly Monroe photos. He probably has 50 b/w photos of Marilyn in black frames hanging in the office. The chase lounge looks great in there! I LOVE it. Best part, it also would match our bedroom decor... it reminds me of one of the suites at the Rooselvelt Hotel downtown Hollywood, the Gable and Lombard Penthouse. Very chic! :)

No comments: