Friday, March 14, 2008

Mississippi, here I come!

What can a person do with a 5 hour layover at the Chicago O'Hare airport? Find the USO and post to my blog!!! The USO here is very nice too. I am headed to Jackson for a 4-H training ~ Health Rocks! I received a grant to work with the program in Alaska. It is fun and very cool - tobacco, alcohol, and drug prevention... taught by teens to youth. It will be a long weekend, but no doubt worth it.
Thought that I would share another project from my time home creating this week. I made a ton of Easter cards to send to family and friends. I love the "No bunny Like You" set from TAC! Very cute!!! And ~ if you haven't stumbled upon it... The Angel Company has a new blog! It features awesome projects! My hat is featured at the moment. Check it out!
Enjoy your weekend!!!
Inky hugz,
Candi

No comments: