Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Snoopy Birthday!

My sweet "Grammie" is turning 90 in May! She is so dang cute - and rides a stationary bike for 15 minutes like three times a week. I hope that I can do that at age 90!!!
Anyway, Grammie was a 5th grade teacher and Snoopy was her classroom mascot. We help decorate her apartment with Snoopy stuff and of course for the big 90th birthday, none other than Snoopy will be the birthday mascot! With a bit of urgency from my slightly OCD mother, I have started making the birthday invitations for the big day! Here he is... sitting atop my favorite new image, a cupcake!!! I used DCWV Nana's Kids paper and ribbon from Hobby Lobby. I kept it simple because I have to make like 50 of them.
And - looking for help... I need a die cut of a dog house - large enough to be a table centerpiece. Any ideas?

No comments: