Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Christmas in July!


It is WAYYY too early for me to even imagine thinking about snow and winter in Alaska!! But, this new little penguin set from The Angel Company (it is a hostess set that you can earn!!!) is just too cute!!! Sorry for the amateur picture, I need to get a better set-up... I used a Cuttlebug embossing die for the snowflakes - LOVE IT!!!. The paper is from The Angel Company. It is called Merry Wishes. I love the fun, bright colors!!! I also used my new Marvy scallop circle punch. I love it too!!! The fluff on the hat is liquid appliqué and I colored the cutie-pa-tootie with my Pantone markers.
I just finished up 9 sets of cards for a swap! Phew!!! I'll post them throughout the next week. Some I like, some are just OK for me... But, I got to ink up my new rubba' and that was all that mattered!!! LOL
Here is one more for tonight, just in case I forget to post in the next few days - like that has ever happened before! (joken'...) This one I also used a Cuttlebug die for the swirls and then sanded the paper. The paper is DCWV, used a VersaCraft ink spot for the hearts and and distressing of the circles. This heart is also from one of our new hostess sets. Too cute!!!
Well, that is all for tonight!
Sweet dreams!

No comments: