Saturday, May 31, 2008

Summer in Alaska Brings Elton John!

Golly, I have been a blog slacker lately! Summer in Alaska brings a really busy schedule with it! I am teaching three evening classes this term for two universities, still working during the day, we have my husband's 13 year old daughter with us, getting ready for The Angel Company Seminar, AND Elton John came to Fairbanks for a visit!!!!

What an awesome concert! He played for 2 1/2 hours straight! All his best songs!!! It was just so cool!!! It is one of those things that ya just have to experience as words can not describe it.

It is going to be a short post... I need to get busy stamping again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing Billy Joel and Elton John in concert years ago. It was fantastical!!! Check out my blog-you've been tagged!