Sunday, June 8, 2008

TAG!

I haven't played Blog Tag for awhile, and it sure is fun!!!
Donna tagged me! :)

The "rules" of the game:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
Ten years ago: Single, living in Billings, MT. I was attending Graduate School at Montana State Univ.-Billings and working at the mall (augh!!!) at Gymboree. I lived with Melissa and Nancy in a basement apartment. I am pretty sure that partying was about all I was worried about! LOL
Five things in todays 'to do list':
(1) laundry
(2) work on hubby's Father's Day present
(3) finish a couple things for TAC seminar
(4) hmmm... relax!
(5) I really don't know yet... Gotta love Sundays!
Things I would do if I was a millionaire: I would probably buy our "retirement" house. I found a beautiful place in Kalispell, Montana that might be fun! Invest for our retirement and some for college for the kids, and donate some to a charity.
I will now tag:
Sandy
Maria
Char

Jean
Heather Ann
Enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments: