Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm Back... and Gone Again!

Well, San Antonio was awesome. A bit warm and humid for my taste, but the conference was great, our presentation was fabulous, and the food was good too! AND I got to see my friend Stephany and her daughter Rachel one evening! It was terrific!!!

So, I got home on Sunday on the red-eye and am in the airport again heading to Montana for my Grandma's 90th birthday celebration. I am staying for the week so that I can bring my step-daughter back with me for a few weeks to visit her daddy and I. Guess I will have lots of time for stamping! YEAH!! I packed a few things to work on for The Angel Company's seminar ~ hopefully I can get a bunch stamped and put together. :)

Here is a pict of cards we did at my birthday stamp-a-stack in March. Fast, Fun, and Easy was the theme! All stamps fare from The Angel Company. The orange background is stamped with a birthday saying stamp. I fell in love with the color scheme in the last Pottery Barn kids catalog that I got. I HAD to use it and made about 6 different cards before I finally decided that this was the one! :) The kidz are colored with prisma colored pencils and a dove blender. I used Pallette ink in Claret and Noir.



Enoy your weekend and hopefully I can post something for "progress" while I am in Montana.



No comments: