Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Card


Hope your Monday was great! I was so tired today. I couldn't sleep last night... hopefully I can get some good shut-eye tonight!
Thought that I would share my Easter card for this year. I made it for a swap - and received my swaps today. WOW!!! Those girls done good!!!
The purple and pink eggs were made by stamping with Versamark and then embossing on white CS with white EP. Then I squished an ink pad (Pallette) over the die cut egg (Quickutz - grass too). The yellow one I just used a stamp that had lots of fill. The stamps are from The Angel Company. The cute little lace border is a die from Sizzix - a Hello Kitty border one.
The last few photos that I have uploaded I have been lazy and taken with my iphone. The quality is totally awesome - but it works... Wish my Nikon camera had an email function... hmmm... maybe I need to email Nikon tomorrow! LOL
happy stamping!

No comments: