Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July Brings NEW Catalogue!!

Wow! TODAY is the day that new products are available from The Angel Company! Woo-hoo! I was up bright and early putting my items in my shopping cart! LOL
I wanted to share the July stamp of the month with you - I am in love...
TAC™ SOTM
www.theangelcompany.net
Oh!!! And the Vintage set for this month! Frogs!
Tomorrow night at 6:30 is my new catalog/idea book Release Party! Fun little project along with some yummy chicken enchiladas thanks to DH. He makes the best enchiladas! Hope you can join me! ;)
We are headed home next week to visit the kids and family. My parents are living in a Fifth-Wheel right now while they are waiting for their new modular to get all moved into place... OK I know you are making "trailer" jokes - I make them all the time too - however, if you saw the gorgeous spot where they lived on the golf course in Montana - you would live in a fifth-wheel for awhile too! LOL Anyway - hoping that while I am home we can have a little stamp party. My mom is an "angel" too - but she hasn't ever done a FUNshop. Being that she is hoping to retire soon, we need to get her wings "wet!" LOL
Inky hugz!

No comments: