Monday, July 7, 2008

Cards to Share!

Wow! What a great 4th of July weekend! A 4-day weekend was totally needed! :) Hope you enjoyed the weekend as well!
Have a card or two to share. Hopefully I can get some stamping in this afternoon yet before teaching tonight. I need to get some swaps done.
This one was made using A Little Whimsy 8x8 paper pack from The Angel Company. I LOVE the Noteworthy velvet brads! The stamp is also from The Angel Company, Birthday Wishes. This paper is so fun to make cards with, the layout almost done for you!
The second one (below) is the same paper pack, same samp set, only uses the Button Loopy Brads. They are very fun! The cards were designed for the Fall TAC Inspiration book, but didn't make ~ but that is OK because now I can share them on my blog! :)
If you haven't gotten you new TAC Inspiration book yet, it is one to get your hands one! Lots of great ideas for card making and scrapbooking! The Inspiration Book also features 5 different card sketches, featured throughout the book. These two cards are based on those sketches.
Have a great one!
Inky hugz,



1 comment:

Nany said...

beautiful cards...check my blog I have sometihing for u.