Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cute "Spooky" Banner!




I attended a class at Back Porch Memories in Fairbanks a few weekends ago and we made this totally cute banner! I am soo glad that my gal pal Alysia made me go with her! :) It was sooo much fun and soo very cute!!!! The details are spooktacular! Paula is just so creative. DH helped me hang it in our living room. Fun, huh!!!


DH is away at a school for a few weeks, so between the pooches and work, life has been a bit hectic. Speaking of pooches, my toy poodle Scarlet is lying on the blanket next to me with the cutest little snore... augh....
I am excited for a Crop Pink this weekend at Back Porch Memories though! Great time for some relaxing and visiting!!!

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Melisa Waldorf said...

this is soooo cute!! Love it!