Thursday, November 15, 2007

New Eyeballs!!!

First - guess what I forgot to do!!! Take pictures of my booth at the Holiday Marketplace!!! AUGH!!! It was very cute though and I did get lots of compliments on it! The weekend was very long - but fun and I met a lot of new people and got lots of great new contacts!!! I have 25 individuals signed up for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack, which rocks!!! Woo-hoo!!! And, I had fabulous help from my dear friends ~ Alysia, Anne Marie, Kara, Kera, and Macon! They kept me company and were great sales girls!
Onto the title of the post!!! I am in Anchorage for laser eye surgery!!! I had it today. So far so good. I couldn't get Lasik because my corneas were on the limit for being to thin. I appreciate the Dr. being honest and taking the safe route. So, I had PRK instead. I am doing really well and can see better than before already. It is amazing. The process was pretty wicked cool. Tomorrow morning I have my post-op appointment and then home... no more glasses! YEAH!! It will be different though because I have had corrective lenses since I was in 5th grade.
Let's see... no stamping or scrapping things to share ~ hopefully after this weekend I will have something. I am getting my craft room in order though ~ after the big more~ things are finally finding a home. I am sure that you will be able to relate - I have sooo much stuff!! It is crazy!!! LOL
Have a great weekend!
Keepin' it inky,
Candi

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh wow! I hope it all works out. It sounds kinda scary to me. Glad you think it's "wicked cool".

Smiles,
NG.